Hello, I am Stefan Freuen.
For decades I have been dealing with dairy cows both hands-on as a farmer and as a consultant in Germany. On one hand I concentrate on building an efficient and healthy herd and on the other hand on developing a profitable production. Documentation and data evaluation were the reasons in maximising the results in the long run. After all, only what is measured and controlled can be managed.
- Training to become a farmer (1981-83)
- Diploma agriculture at University of applied Sciences TH Bingen (1984-88)
- Scientific consultant at management consultancy Prof. Alfons Janinhoff (1988-89)
- Software developer and distributer of herd management programmes (1990-1998)
- Consultant of financing and economic efficiency (in the framework of EFP/AFP) of investment measures in dairy farms (1989-2010)
- Co-founder of FNS-Milch GbR, a dairy farm in the West Eifel (1999 to date)
- Agricultural scientist at DLR Eifel (since 2003 until today; the DLR is the independent and neutral service and education centre for agriculture and rural areas in the region.)
- Co-founder and advisor of the EIP research project "Grassland and Animal Health Eifel”
- Independent dairy farming consultant (2016-today)
We are based in Germany, but had customers all over Europe. We’re looking forward to support you on your way to an even more efficient and profitable farm/output.
With little effort on your part, we can quickly achieve excellent results together, based on an absolutely product-independent consultation with clearly defined expenditure of money and time.